Wednesday, March 28, 2012

On the Road Again

Hello All!
I'm about to be back on the road, or in this case in the air. I'm headed to Madrid today to meet up with teachers from all over the country. It's pretty exciting because we are going to spend four days not only learning about Madrid, but how to lead a tour. Journey and I will we totally ready for our trip to Peru by Sunday. Well, maybe not totally ready, but we will know a whole lot more.

Before I talk about my itinerary, I must comment on the packing miracle that has occurred. I was able to fit over 11 different outfits, a trench coat, and a light jacket among other things in just a carryon bag. It was nothing short of amazing. I just hope I didn't forget anything! Oh well, the shopping is great in Europe so I'm not worried. I wish I had taken a photo of all of the things before it all went to the suitcase.

So my first stop is Miami where I will have a 5 hour layover. Then it's an overnight flight to Madrid. I will be arriving at about 7:30 tomorrow morning. For any of my young followers, what time will it be in Kissimmee when I land in Madrid? I hope I can sleep on the plane because as soon as I get there we are going to hit the ground running. We will be taking a walking tour of Madrid and heading to the Prado, a famous art museum. I'll try to sneak some pictures for 3rd grade while I'm there. And that's only the first half of the day! More details to come when I get a break and when I find an internet connection.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Your packing mentor BEAMS with pride! Now go have LOTS of fun and learning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you said you had 7 hours in JFK? Lol :)

    ReplyDelete