Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Back and Better Than Ever!

It's been quite a while since I have posted, but I'm back and ready to catch up.  I have been very busy traveling all over the world to all sorts of wonderful places over the past few months. In the next couple of weeks I will be posting all about my amazing trip to Peru, my visit with good friends in Hawaii, and I'm going to do a spotlight on the Pacific Northwest.  Check back soon, you won't be disappointed.

For those who don't know me personally, I have recently moved to Amsterdam to teach at an international school. I have been having all sorts of adventures since I have been here, and those stories can be found on my sister blog  www.Amsterdowd.blogspot.com.  I will be updating my posts on this blog shortly as well.

In other news, check out my new article with the Go Overseas Website all about study abroad in San Jose, Costa Rica!


1 comment: