Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Here we go again!

Well, my presentation is done for the most part. Now I have to learn my notes and make sure I sound like I know what I'm talking about. I know the information is good, but I wonder if it is the right kind of presentation. At least I go first so I can get it out of the way and enjoy Bulgaria.

My suitcase is packed, and just when I think I don't have that much stuff, I was still able to fill an entire suitcase. I just don't know how that happens! I also encountered my first travel problem, and I haven't even left yet. July 10th has been a problem for me and hotels. The hotel that I am staying at for the rest of my time in Istanbul is booked, so is the second one I tried to book. When I woke up this morning and tried to find another hotel I was feeling very good because I found one and booked it. When I sent the confirmation to mom to print, turns out I didn't look at the dates carefully and I booked it for June 30th. I have no idea how that happened. So now I wait to see if customer service will be able to change the dates without charging me. That is the last time I try to book a hotel when I just wake up.

Anyway, in about an hour mom and I will be picked up by the car service and off to Newark Airport for our 8+ hour flight to somewhere in Germany and then the quick flight to Bucharest. By tomorrow morning I will be settling into vampire country. Again, I have asked myself why I am doing all of this. I guess I will find out in the coming days!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you landed safe and sound! I can't wait to read more about your travels as I'm in Africa!

    ReplyDelete