Friday, December 4, 2009

The Last Weekend


It's the last weekend before I begin my long journey to the land down under. There is still so much to prepare, and so many things to do. One of those things is packing my suitcase. I am going to three different areas of the country, so I wonder what I will have to pack. Help me find out what the average temperatures are for the month of December in the following cities: Sydney, Brisbane, and Townesville.


Based on the answers you find, what should I put into my suitcase? What should Journey be wearing?

5 comments:

  1. I can not believe that you even found a countdown clock!!! Great job on the blog!! and watch me I'll be the first to follow you...cheeoooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Brekkie in the outback tomorrow and soon you'll be leaving me without armor! It's so great that you can travel. Really? Other than putting me in your suitcase, I believe that a swimsuit and some good hiking shoes as well as a good book for the in between airport times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms. Dowd's class researched average temperatures in Sydney. They discovered that it ranges from 68 degrees to 71 degrees farenheit. This means that Ms. Dowd should be sure to pack a light jacket and dress in layers. It may rain, so she need so be prepared for that. Journey needs to have pants and a shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey this is rachid yeah is alstrailia fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s what website did you made this

    ReplyDelete